Canada sales of cars and trucks rolled to their ninth straight year-to-year increase in February as both cars and trucks showed gains (see data p.4). It's the longest string of increases since 20 consecutive months through June 1998. Total vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty trucks (reported later this month) — numbered 98,179, or 3,927 per each of the month's 25 selling days. The daily selling rate (DSR) was 3.9% above same-month 1999's 3,781 (24 selling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.