Canada light-vehicle sales resumed double-digit gains in May and recorded their eighth consecutive increase over the same year-ago period. Light-vehicle sales totaled 182,985 for a daily selling rate of 7,038, 10.3% over May 2001’s 6,382 – 26 selling days both periods. The increase followed a 2.9% gain in April, which was the lowest year-to-year improvement over the previous seven months. The next lowest was a 10.8% increase in October 2001. Calendar year-to-date sales totaled 707,537, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.