Canada sales increased for the 13th consecutive month in June, thanks to continued gains in cars and a rebound in trucks. The results also leave the market with year-to-date sales 5.5% ahead of first half 1999 and well on the way to a record year (see data p.2). Total vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty makes that will be revised later this month — numbered 159,456 for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 6,133, 2.0% above June 1999 (26 selling days both periods). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.