DETROIT – Light vehicle sales in Canada refuse to stay in decline. Sales had dropped in two of the three months prior to February, including an 18.4% off-the-cliff decline in January, after having undergone 13 consecutive months of increases. However, February light vehicle sales came back to post a 1% rise over year-ago. A small gain, but the comparison was with a strong February 2002 when sales increased 17.4%. Furthermore, the daily selling rate (4,287) was the highest on record ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.