Light-vehicle sales in Canada continued to soar in March, surpassing same-month year-ago for the sixth straight time. March sales increased by 13.6% to a daily selling rate of 5,678 (26 selling days) from like-2001’s 4,997 (28 selling days), continuing the pattern of 10%-plus gains posted since October 2001. Results were sparked by both cars and trucks, which posted increases of 15.3% and 11.6%, respectively. Year-to-date sales through March total 359,683, 14.9% ahead of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.