Canada light-vehicle sales eked out a 0.3% gain year-over-year in November to 120,727, marking the second consecutive month of growth, according to WardsAuto data. European auto makers led the way on a percentage basis, with deliveries up 7.7% to 12,805 units. Volume-leader Volkswagen stumbled with a 1.9% decline to 4,015, but that was offset by better performances at Audi, up 25.0%, and BMW, up 14.0%. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales - November 2011 Asian auto makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.