November vehicle sales in Canada fell for the second consecutive month from the same year-ago period. It was the first time since a three-month string ending in December 1998 that sales declined in consecutive months in Canada. But the recent downturns should not be enough to keep the country from posting a new calendar year record. Deliveries totaled 117,663 units in November, including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty truck brands (see data p.2). That equals a daily selling rate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.