For only the third time this year, light-vehicle sales in Canada fell behind year-ago levels, as October tallied 120,635 units, down 2.0% on a daily rate basis (25 days this year vs. 24 in like-2006). The drop follows a 6-month span of climbing sales and brings calendar year-to-date deliveries to 1,413,671 vehicles, 3.7% ahead of year-ago’s 1,362,932. Related document: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand While most vehicle segments suffered declines in October, cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.