Canada’s string of monthly light-vehicle sales increases reached a full year in September, thanks to its biggest gain during the streak. Sales totaled 141,160 in September for a daily selling rate of 6,137 (23 selling days), a whopping 22.9% above year-ago’s 4,994 (25 days). Although year-ago sales were weak due to the aftereffects of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S., the gain was the largest since a 36.6% increase in December 1997. (view related data: Ward's Canada Light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.