Canada light-vehicle sales declined for the third straight month, and eighth time this year, in September. Sales totaled 127,006 for a daily selling rate of 5,079, 8.3% below year-ago’s 5,542 – 25 selling days both periods. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) The sales mix for the most part continued a year-long shift to cross/utility vehicles and small cars. However, luxury vehicle makers Porsche Cars Canada Ltd. and BMW Canada Inc. had the best overall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.