MARKHAM, Ontario, Canada — Citing risky business conditions and trouble monitoring activity, American Electric Automobile Co. Inc. (ACEA) withdraws from a joint venture to produce hybrid electric automobiles in China. President Pierre Quilliam says the decision to withdraw was made after careful consideration, and ACEA plans to “allocate our resources where they will be most effective in achieving our business objectives.” The share was sold to the former chairman of the company, Edward ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.