Canada light-vehicles sales crept up 1.3% from year-ago on a daily sales-rate basis, but soared 41.9% from prior-month, according to Ward’s data. Deliveries totaled 152,921 in March, compared with 145,314 in like-2010 and 95,788 in February. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales – March 2011 Ford retained market leadership with a 28.2% jump in car sales, compared with year-go, and the F-150 pickup recorded its strongest March in 32 years. The auto maker delivered a total of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.