Canadian companies are combining their resources and areas of expertise to promote low-polluting fuel cell-powered vehicles. In order to capitalize on this potentially large market, Calgary's Petro Canada, Methanex Corp. and fuel cell maker Ballard Power Systems Inc. of British Columbia sign a memorandum committing them to cooperate to create a commercially viable fuel distribution network.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.