Asia-based auto makers saw their August sales slip 8.4% in Canada compared with like-2010, their fourth consecutive year-over-year shortfall, according to WardsAuto data. The negative performance offset gains by domestic and European auto makers, culminating in a 1.2% dip in total light-vehicle deliveries. Related document: Ward’s Canada Light-Vehicle Sales by Brand and Company August – 2011 The 13 Asian brands on sale in Canada accounted for a 42% share of the market, down from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.