The Canadian new-car market took a small 0.4% dip in February compared with year-ago, falling from a daily sales rate of 4,047 to 4,031 (24 selling days each year), on a volume of 96,754. Market share shifted and importers gained 3.5 points for a 45.7% piece of the pie, reducing the Big Three penetration from 57.8% to 54.3%. Related document: Ward’s Canadian Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. came out the biggest loser among the Big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.