June sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada fell by 18.1%, steeper than the trend set in the year-to-date sales pace, which was off by 13.1%. Only one weight class posted positive momentum, while the rest of the industry was steeped in red ink. See related data: June 2002 Canada GVW Sales Sales of Class 5 trucks rose 13% during the month, with Hino Diesel Trucks Inc. posting the largest gain ending at 81 units, up 40.2% from June 2001. MitsubishiFUSO Truck Inc., General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.