It’s a rare occurrence when two of the only three brands posting sales increases in a single month are struggling Mitsubishi and Suzuki. But that’s what happened in Canada in January, Ward’s data show. Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc.’s sales rose 4.9%, while American Suzuki Motor Corp. eked out a 0.3% increase in deliveries. The other successful auto maker was Hyundai Motor Corp., which posted a 14.4% sales jump thanks to its “lose-your-job-return-your-car” assurance program. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.