For the second-consecutive year, a record number of dealers have expressed satisfaction with their automotive finance providers, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2003 Dealer Financing Satisfaction Study. The 10-year old study reports 74% of the dealers surveyed are satisfied with their lenders – a 1% increase from 2002. Captive finance companies continue to be the strongest among the three market segments with 87% of the dealers reporting satisfaction with their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.