The next-generation '02 Bravada will feature a car-like design and will nearly double sales of the current Oldsmobile sport/utility vehicle when it goes on sale in January 2001, Olds Marketing General Manager Karen C. Francis tells Ward's. The '02 Bravada will be unveiled at the New York auto show in April. “If you look at the new Aurora, and then squint your eyes and make it sport/utility, that's what the new Bravada is going to look like — much more family and much more car-like. We're ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.