IRVINE, CA – The academic institution that brought the auto industry the likes of vehicle designers such as Ford Motor Co.’s J Mays and BMW AG’s Chris Bangle now wants to offer a graduate-degree program. The Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, a world-renown factory when it comes to turning out top-notch car designers with bachelor of science degrees, is in the process of developing a program that should drive car-design studies to the next level, Geoff Wardle, acting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.