Malaysia’s new-car sales in fell 15.7% to 24,219 units year-on-year in November as national car sales continue their slump. November results also were down 12% from October. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. in a statement says total vehicle sales fell 11.2% to 31,542 units, compared with year-ago. National passenger-car sales fell 23.9% from year prior to 19,663 vehicles, while non-national passenger-car sales rose 59.8% to 4,556 units. Total sales in the national segment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.