DETROIT -- Finalists for the North American Car and Truck of the Year were named this week. North American Car of the Year finalists are Cadillac CTS, Ford Thunderbird and Nissan Altima. North American Truck of the Year finalists are Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Trailblazer and Jeep Liberty. Winners in each category will be announced Jan. 6 at an event in conjunction with the 2002 North American International Auto Show.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.