Part of DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s marketing strategy for the new Dodge Caravan minivan will center on it being the best selling vehicle in Canada. That means the campaign is predicated on wrenching the title from Ford of Canada. The Ford F-Series pickup has been the best-selling vehicle for six years and best-selling truck for 34 years. Wayne Connor, Dodge brand manager for DaimlerChrysler Canada, says this is the year Caravan will steal the crown. Sales to the end of July were 54,500, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.