Dynasty Motorcar Corp., Kelowna, B.C, recently stages a “drive and ride” in Pasadena, CA, where Californians experience the company's Dynasty IT low speed vehicle (LSV). Unlike many competing so-called NEVs (neighborhood electric vehicles), the Dynasty IT enjoys much less of a golf cart look. Penned by Canadian designer Paul Deutschman, the IT features an enclosed design with real doors and laminated safety glass windows and windshields. LSVs have achieved a greater importance of late, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.