MONT TREMBLANT, Que., Canada – Looking to buy Porsche AG’s Carrera GT when it bows next year? Get in line. A spokesman for Porsche Cars North America (PCNA) says all 1,000 units of the exotic roadster are spoken for. “Our vehicle sales department says we’ll have it pre-sold,” he says. The North American allotment will be about 500, the spokesman adds. Sticker: $350,000-$400,000. Powered by a 500-hp V-10, the car is said to be a response to those who dismiss the auto maker as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.