It took longer than he would have liked, but Mitch Golub finally has added an online new-car lead generator to the Cars.com stable, announcing last week the company has acquired NewCars.com. Started in 1996, NewCars.com is a new-vehicle sales and lead generator that primarily wholesales Internet leads to other third-party lead providers and manufacturers. Only in the last six months has the company turned its attention to the dealership market, building a customer base of approximately 200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.