Australian speed skater Steven Bradbury isn’t your classic Olympic hero. He is the first Australian ever to win a gold medal at the winter Olympics, but he freely admits he isn’t the best short track speed skater in the world, or the second best, and probably not even the third. But even if he isn’t the fastest, he probably is the smartest – or at least he was on a fateful day last February. That’s because he incorporated an old, almost forgotten concept into his race strategy: caution. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.