Canadian Auto Workers union President Buzz Hargrove is contemplating a run for the leadership of Canada’s New Democratic Party (NDP), he tells Ward’s. A television report raised the prospect following the resignation of NDP leader Alexa McDonough June 5. Asked if it is true that he has not ruled out a run, Hargrove tells Ward’s: “That’s still the case.” Buzz Hargrove It appears the 58-year-old union leader’s campaign already has begun. Less than 48 hours after McDonough ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.