JAKARTA — A consortium led by Singapore-based Cycle & Carriage Ltd. comes out on top in a bidding contest to purchase a controlling stake in Indonesian automaker PT Astra International. The consortium purchased a 39.5% stake in the company, reportedly for US$506 million. Leading shareholder C&C, an automotive distributor, holds 23.1%. Other members of the consortium include the Government of Singapore Investment Corp. Pte. Ltd., Lazard Asia Fund, PT Bhakti Investama and Batavia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.