A busy week of executive moves at General Motors Co. creates a road map for future leadership of the recently bankrupt auto maker and demonstrates organizational management always is a work in progress, experts tell Ward’s. GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson shuffled a number of high-ranking positions this week, most notably installing longtime engineer and current human-resources manager Mary Barra as senior vice president-global product development. “It is a new (CEO) finding opportunity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.