Cerberus Capital Management LP has not altered its controlling stake in Chrysler LLC and General Motors Acceptance Corp. (GMAC) and stands behind these investments. The private-equity firm clarifies its position in a statement following a widely circulated media report that suggests Cerberus recently sold more than half of its ownership stake in each company to a group of independent investors. “Nothing’s changed since the close (of those deals),” says Cerberus spokesman Peter Duda, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.