ROCHESTER, MI – Cerberus Capital Management LP has no plans to resell Chrysler Group after its $7.4 billion deal to buy 80.1% of the Detroit auto maker closes later this quarter, the equity firm’s top executive says. “We never buy a company with an exit strategy,” Chairman John Snow says in his address to the Detroit Economic Club here. Cerberus, which has holdings in various companies generating $60 billion annually, brings freedom to the table when it makes investments, he says. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.