Brisk certified used-car deliveries are giving a needed boost to the automotive remarketing industry that’s seen overall prices and sales soften as a result of generous incentives auto makers have offered the past two years. William Heard: Striving for consistent reconditioning work. Most major dealer groups report increased used-car sales for the first half of 2003 compared with like-2002. Certified programs were credited for the increase. “Our used-car sales and revenues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.