BINGHAM FARMS, MI – Louis Vitton. Gucci. Christian Dior. Such tony brands typically don’t spring to mind when the topic turns to vinyl, but Canadian General-Tower Ltd. isn’t your typical vinyl supplier. A 100-year-old company with $300 million in annual revenue and product in 80% of all North American vehicle programs, CGT has set its sights on putting vinyl, longtime the poor cousin to leather in automotive design, in the driver’s seat. “We are focused on bringing vinyl into the 21st ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.