BIRMINGHAM, MI – Chrysler Group will build a high-performance version of its Dodge Challenger muscle coupe, says Steven Landry, executive vice president-NAFTA sales, global marketing, service and parts. The Challenger from Chrysler’s Street and Racing Technology operation is expected to launch sometime after the ’09-model base car rolls off the line next year at the auto maker’s assembly plant in Brampton, ON, Canada. The SRT8-badged Challenger will be based on the next-generation LX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.