VIENNA – China’s Changan Auto Co. Ltd. launches its new CV6 small car. The Changan CV6 measures 93.1 ins. (236.5 cm) in wheelbase and 138.7 ins. (352.5 cm) in overall length. It is powered by an 84-hp 1.3L engine. The car was designed by Italy’s IDEA Institute. The CV6 is the first real passenger car for Changan, the Chongqing, China-based auto maker that until now has produced only small vans. As part of the Changan-brand car strategy detailed earlier this summer, the CV6 is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.