CHANGCHUN — Northeast China's Changchun, Jilin province's capital city, will host an international auto fair in September. The city is home to First Auto Works-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd., which makes Jetta and Audi 100 passenger sedans. The auto show, along with the Changchun Commodities Fair will be held Sept. 6-12. It will be sponsored by the State Administration of Internal Trade, the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and the governments of Jilin province and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.