TURIN -- “You are going to hear rumors that there’s turmoil and change afoot in the product lineup, and that’s exactly correct,” says Bob Lutz, General Motors Corp.’s new vice chairman of product development and chairman of GM North America. Lutz was talking about the U.S., but GM’s new product czar could just as easily have been discussing GM’s situation in Europe. Lutz and Carl-Peter Forster, Adam Opel AG’s new boss, have torn up much of Vauxhall/Opel’s existing product plan. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.