Changfeng Group Co. Ltd., the second Chinese auto maker to display its vehicles at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit earlier this year, is planning a comeback in 2008. The auto maker, which exhibited five SUV models in Detroit under the Liebao brand name and is targeting a 2009 sales launch in the U.S., will return to the 2008 show Jan. 13-27, a spokesman tells Ward's. Changfeng followed the path of Geely Automobile Co. Ltd., the first Chinese auto maker to bring its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.