Chinese SUV maker Changfeng Group Co. Ltd. will return to Detroit’s North American International Auto Show in January with four models, 5,000 sq.-ft. (465 sq.-m) of display space and plans to begin selling vehicles in the U.S. within three to five years. The auto maker exhibited five SUVs at this year’s Detroit auto show under the Liebao brand name. According to Chinese press reports, the wife of Changfeng President Li Jianxin last month gave birth to twins, and the auto maker’s plant in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.