BEIJING — Changhe Aircraft Co. plans to manufacture 150,000 minibuses in 1999, accounting for 50% of the total minibus production in China. The company turned out 90,000 Changhe brand minibuses in 1998, a 47% year-on-year increase, against a 48% increase in 1997. Other main minibus producers include Harbin Aircraft Co., which last year produced 50,000 units — 10% over the previous year; Tianjin Automotive Group, 43,000 units in 1998, down 10%; Chang'an Automotive Co. 41,000 units — down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.