BEIJING — Changhe-Suzuki Automotive Co. Ltd., a joint venture between Changhe Aircraft Industry Corp. and Suzuki Motors Corp. of Japan, will produce multi-purpose vehicles (MPVs) in the fourth quarter of this year. Company officials say the new vehicle, based on Suzuki's Wagon-R, will have a top speed of 140 km/h (87 mph). It will be equipped with a 1L engine built by Harbin Dong'an Engine Co. Ltd. The vehicle is designed to meet Euro-II emission standards. Changhe-Suzuki expects to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.