CHICAGO – Belying their heritage of extravagance, the British marques within Ford Motor Co.’s Premier Automotive Group are paying considerable attention to the environmental impact of their products, a senior executive says. Bob Dover, chief operating officer of Aston Martin Jaguar Land Rover, says diesel-electric hybrid engines are on the auto maker’s radar. Particularly Land Rover’s, he says. Dover: Land Rover examining building diesel-electric hybrid engines for its lineup. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.