CHANGZHOU — Changzhou Changjian Bus Group Corp. Ltd. (Changke) reportedly has inked a deal with Italian busmaker Iveco SpA to establish a joint venture capable of producing 5,000 large buses per year. The JV represents a total investment of US$99.8 million, split 50/50 between Iveco and Changke. Iveco will contribute US$30 million in cash and US$10 million in equipment. Changke, meanwhile, will invest its land, workshops, production facilities and some cash. The JV reportedly will use ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.