Shareholders of automotive supplier Cherry Corp. have received a buyout proposal from the company's Chairman and President Peter Cherry and his affiliates to acquire all of the company's outstanding common stock for $18.75 per share in cash. Mr. Cherry's group currently owns about 5.5 million shares, or 54%, of the company's common stock. Cherry manufactures automotive electrical switches, sensors, electronic keyboards and controls. The company's board of directors has appointed a special ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.