VIENNA – Chery Quantum Automobile, the joint venture between Chinese auto maker Chery and Israeli conglomerate Israel Corp, plans to produce three models starting in 2012, German business daily Financial Times Deutschland reports. The JV’s portfolio may include two cars and one SUV. Chery Quantum will not announce branding of the new vehicles before the end of this year, but the newspaper reports the brand likely will be named Qoros. Magna International is Chery Quantum’s development ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.