TURIN – With its latest concept car, called the Shooting Sport and set to bow at next week’s Shanghai Motor Show, Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. takes a British concept, adds a dash of Italian design flare and aims for a thumbs up from Chinese customers. The show car, the third from Chery in recent months, was designed here by Torino Design, just like the recent Coupe and SUV concepts the auto maker presented at the Beijing Auto Show in November. The front-drive, compact 4-seater derives the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.