GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. President and CEO Michael Arcamone nearly preempts himself as he unveils the new Daewoo Alpheon, based on the Buick LaCrosse sedan, at the Busan International Motor Show today by announcing General Motors Co. also is bringing the highly popular Chevrolet Camaro sports coupe to Korea in 2011. “There (were) at least 100 reporters at our post-show news conference asking questions about the Chevy Camaro and bringing the brand to Korea,” Jay Cooney, GMDAT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.