General Motors Corp.’s Chevrolet brand will launch two new “An American Revolution” national advertising campaigns this month that will coincide with the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy, and the NASCAR Daytona 500 race in Daytona Beach, FL. For the Winter Olympics, held Feb. 11-16, Chevrolet will play on its heritage as a long-standing sponsor of the games, with more than 250 30-second television commercials featuring the all-new ’07 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban SUVs as lead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.