VIENNA – General Motors Corp.‘s Chevrolet division is the latest brand to withdraw from this year’s Frankfurt international auto show in September. A Chevrolet Europe spokesman confirms the decision not to take part in the biannual show, one of the region’s biggest. Vehicles sourced from GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. in Korea are sold in Europe under the Chevrolet brand. Other GM brands appear to still be scheduled to participate. Chevrolet is the first non-Japanese brand to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.